Pandemic Update: What to Eat, What to Take, Cloth Masks & Getting from "Sick Care" to "Health Care"Aug 10, 2020
Pandemic Update: What to Eat, What to Take, Cloth Masks & Getting from "Sick Care" to "Health Care"
Recorded July 18, 2020 - Uploaded August 10, 2020
We interviewed Dr. Dana K. Wicks, MD on July 18, 2020 for an update on what we can all do to survive the Covid-19 Pandemic. Dr. Wicks covered a lot of ground on actions we can all take today. In this full-length interview, she gives you practical advice on:
- What supplements to take and why
- What medications you should have on hand in case you get sick
- What to do if someone gets sick in your household
- What you can do to make a difference and change the system
- Why you want to wear a mask and how much good does it really do
- How you can do to design your own mask, based on her physician’s designs
- Why we need to move from a “sick care” system to a real health care system
- How to get the attention of your legislators and representatives and make the world a better place
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.